Data digger is one of our custom developed tools that provides us with rapid insight into any size data set. It is a menu driven application that reports about the data from two points of view.
- Management can quickly obtain an understanding of the values in the data
- Developers learn the structural knowledge required to build intelligent information systems
The results are presented in standard reports which assist in the decision making process.
Some of the Key Information reported includes:
- number of unique values in a particular field
- quick report of the actual unique values in selected fields
- reports the frequency that the field is actually used
- data size and widest width
Coal to Diamonds
Face it – when your dealing with thousands and potentially hundreds of thousands of rows of data, the valuable information can become obscured behind the garbage.
Making heads or tails of anything can become extremely difficult and your supposed to make intelligent business decisions from this?
Bad data gives you a distinct disadvantage. With or without intention, busy schedules, clerical errors and file corruption can all lead to inaccurate data sets. Sure the extraction process can create a perfect file, our experience shows this is the exception not the rule.
Let us turn your data coal into actionable data diamonds.
File Finder – Where is my @#%$ file
Refreshable XLS – Self help reports to SQL Server
SQL Generators – Tools that code for us
Table Explorer – Browse SQL Databases
Field Explorer – Examine Table Field by Field
Data Insert Tool – Move Data between Systems
Code Repositories – SQL, C#, Other
Shortcuts – Team Share of Project Locations
Project Tracking Software
Paradox Open Source – String Library
File Lister – Fast file admin tool
DDIR – Folder Size Generator
Our Awesome Equipment
- All Workstations have Dual Monitors – Can’t Go Back
- Dedicated Database Servers
- Fast Solid State Drives
- 30 TB of Storage
- High Speed Internet Up/Down
- Great Plains
- GoTo Meeting
- Citrix Sharefile
- Microsoft Visual Studio C#
- TSQL/SQL Server
- Microsoft 365 Cloud
- SQL Server 2016
- Camtasia Studios